Untitled Playlist

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Insomniac?

Yeahhp. I'm still up even after lack of sleep over the past few days. Man, my body clock is working overtime or broken...? It is nearly half 3 in the morning and I am KNACKERED! But can I sleep? Noooo, it is not allowed I have already attempted TWICE. Twice? I mean how the hell does someone have to attempt to do something that natural twice!! Grrrr.

The flat is deadly quiet. Everyone in this flat is a asleep and yes I am entirely jelous of them. I even thought I heard someone at my door which is freaking me out. To make it worse i swear i hear tapping on my window. Freaking out? Yeah maybe just a little. So, things keeping me occupied are of course this, the old friend internet with Facebook.. but of course, no one is online because guess what? That's right, they're all fricken asleep!! I have my techno music playing, at low volume of course, wouldn't wanna WAKE them up... and Mat. He too is on msn, infact the only living soul on my msn. Then again, he is'nt speaking much, I wonder if he is an insomniac?

It's strange. I am currently doing a dance project which includes choreographing a dance based around a theme and ohh yes, our theme is indeed insomnia. Infact, maybe it was all this research on insomnia that has made me this way? Maybe a bit paranoid? Who knows. All I know is that I want to sleep this second and can't.

Anyone reading this, If you are a fellow insomniac i feel your frustration. Damn it.

Peace and sweet dreams people :@

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why it says i posted this at 7pm but i never. It is now 03:50 am. ....

    ReplyDelete